Industrial protective housing for CCTV systems
High quality CCTV solutions for harsh environments demand equally professional protective housing in order to withstand the tough everyday conditions. A permanent solution will only be achieved by means of individual adaptation of the camera peripheral equipment to each task. With the new housing series SEO-M it is now possible to make the special solution standard. Through the modular design, task-specific adaptations can be implemented in the easiest way possible. Likewise, retrofitting and upgrade of individual housing is possible with the modular design.
Through joint development with our customers we have managed to create a system which optimally meets the requirements. An extremely robust and technically perfect construction are self-evident, just like ensuring high ease of maintenance and easy handling in mounting and commissioning.
The most important key data:
- Housing lengths variable from 300 mm to 500 mm
- Housing diameter 114 mm, wall thickness 3 mm
- Single-walled housing can be shortened by customer, without subsequent welding or turning operations
- Water/gas-cooled housing available Ø 129 mm
- Modular front design with changeable plates both in hardened, tempered borosilicate, and dielectric heat reflection mirror for efficient and color-neutral heat/light separation, stainless steel iris for application of pinhole lenses, also in connection with pinhole motor zoom 4-20 mm
- Integrated housing design, completely in stainless steel 1.4571 (V4A)
- Camera module capable of rotation, any picture angle possible
- Housing attachment optionally on the side, above or below through rotation module
- Integrated sealing system IP 67
- Back-wall system plug 16-pin
- Accessories: Glass heater, sun roof etc.
Components for protective housings